Home Inspections Minimize The Risk of New Home Purchases
Buying a new home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make and can be stressful and full of risk. Like any investment, you will want to know as much information about your purchase as possible. Home inspections are now considered so important that an estimated 77 percent of all home buyers invest in one.
What Does A Home Inspection Tell Me?
Let A+ Home Inspection Services, a specialist in pre-purchase home inspections, reduce that risk by supplying you with a professional home inspection that will determine the condition of:
- Plumbing & Fixtures: water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components
- Heating Systems: furnace, air cleaning parts, duct work and other visible related HVAC components
- Cooling Systems: duct work, air conditioner and lines
- Electrical Systems: service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system and other related electrical components.
The structure will also be examined to assure it is sound and to determine the condition of the:
- Roof: shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items
- Exterior: siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryway, and other visible exterior related components
- Interior: floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components
- Attics: insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation: insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns
Home Inspection Report
Once the home inspection is completed, you will receive a comprehensive report that is easy to understand (see Sample Report). Everything identified during the inspection will be included in the report.
It is important to remember a home inspection is not a purchase pass/fail test or a to-do list for the seller. The role of the home inspection is to provide the buyer with the home's condition at the time of inspection. Armed with the information our report will provide, you can make your decision with confidence.
How Much Does a Home Inspection Cost?
Price, while important, should not be the primary reason to select a home inspector. Make sure that your home inspector carries E&O insurance and is up to date with ongoing training and certification programs. A+ Home Inspection Services is the Coachella Valley's longest established home inspection service and serves Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Bermuda Dunes, La Quinta, Indio and Palm Springs. Our prices are based on the square footage to be inspected and very competitive. Call 760-779-9105 for a quote today!
At A+ Home Inspection Services our philosophy is simple, service first. We specialize in residential, multi-family units, and commercial inspections for escrow and insurance companies and have 6,000+ satisfied customers. All home inspections are conducted in accordance with the standards of practice established by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.